Gift Cards

Don1968

Hoping some one can answer a quick question. I am looking at turning on the gift card feature and am wondering if a customer has say one card for $10 and another for $25 can they use both towards an order? So will the checkout process allow more than one code for gift cards to be entered towards the purchase?

@Dirty Butter  Thank you for the response. This was what I was thinking was the case.

I have to say that this would make a good feature add. It would allow customers to give toward a larger item. 

The site I am work with has range equipment, that if CubeCart would allow for multiple Gift Cards towards a single sale then they could have club members donate towards new equipment.

Again Thank you for the response.

While I have not actually tested this yet, in /classes/cart.class.php, near line 560, there is this comment:

// only allow multiple discount codes for gift certificates!

While this is no proof about submitting multiple Gift Cert codes, I do know that the Cart will hold only one Coupon (aka discount, voucher) code.