How do I change the email address where I recieve order notifications?

Shari Marie

CubeCart sends that email to:

* The store's main email address (found in Store Settings, Advanced tab), and
* Each administrator where their profile indicates accepting notifications

You, as an administrator, can change the email address in your profile.

You, as the store owner, can create another administrator and give an email address where you want notifications sent.

Ok, I checked both the store and admin emails. They were set just as I wanted them. I am not getting order notifications. However, I am receiving payment notifications at a different email address which confuses me. In the past those emails went to my store email, now they are showing up in a totally different email account. I guess I may have two separate issues here. In the store settings I did have the box checked by the "Receive order notifications?"  I don't get it?

Does the box need to be checked that says "Force order completed emails?".  I don't have that checked, could that be my problem?

I would check: "Force Order Completed Emails".

"I am receiving payment notifications at a different email address"

From who? CubeCart? Paypal?

If Paypal, then we have not eliminated a possibility that CubeCart is not sending emails. But, I would think your customers would have made a complaint about that.

In Store Settings, Advanced tab, there is a Test button in the Email section (depending on the version of CubeCart). Click it and see what the diagnostic popup says.

All is well I think. I found the TEST and orders in the spam folder. I didn't think to check there for them. Duh@me   I added my store mail to read as 'not junk'. That will probably fix that correct?

And yes, the payment notification was coming from PayPal but my customers are receiving emails. I set up a fake customer account to test that. I was curious what their emails would look like. Very cool that the store logo is included. ?