[Resolved] All In One Shipping issue!

Kalarah

I love this extension. However there is a couple things that I cannot seem to figure out.

1. On checkout, the dropdown for shipping has All In One Shipping as the title. How or where do I change this? There is nothing in the extensions language file for this nor under Admin > Languages can you see let alone edit the AIOS language file. It just doesnt show up. I am using CC6.

2. Subtotal-based rates > Example: Free shipping for orders over $100. There is no where to set the value. Even under Advanced settings. So I have to use ANOTHER extension to do free shipping. Free Shipping Module

Also, I am in the process of creating my store (not live yet) and have it in a subfolder (eg. www.domain.com/store) and once its all done, how would I go by about switching it to the root directory where the store would show up at www.domain.com and not /store?

1. I think that admin, Store Settings, Features tab, Misc section, "Disable Shipping Groups" checked is what you want.

2. I think: Enable the Sub-total based rates option. Save!

On a shipping zone, you should now see a column called Subtotal Limits - a low end and a high end. Click 'Add new shipping rates'. Enter "Free Shipping", Shipping Price of of 0.00 (do not use currency symbols), the cart subtotal amount when you want to start offering this shipping rate, and the cart subtotal amount when you want to no longer offer this shipping rate. Save!

Moving the store should not affect it's operation at all, but you will need to manually edit the .htaccess file that CubeCart initially placed in CubeCart's root folder. Or, when moving CubeCart, do not carry over the existing .htaccess and CubeCart will create another, correct file.