[Resolved] Image size problems

Matthew66

This happens when CubeCart has been upgraded to a version that uses SVG icons instead of the Font Awesome icons.

The problem is that the older javascript and CSS files for the skin have no references to the SVG icons. So, the icons get as big as they can. The newer files that come with the newer skin has those references.

Your browser has an internal cache and is most likely using that cached copy of the older files. Please force your browser to reload all the page's resources (CSS, javascript, images). This is usually done with CTRL-F5.

Both sites look fine to me and exactly the same so if you are seeing something different it is likely to be a local browser cache issue, so try clearing that.

A quick note - you should choose to use www or non-www for your website and always redirect one to the other or you risk duplicate content issues

Ian

AAAAhhhhh...silly me

Yes, the first upgrade to 6.1.4 stalled and the icons were large in the header...my browser cache cleaning solved the visual...
Thanks guys...haha 

Also: Question : does the latest USPS shipping extension on cubecart reflect the current price increase? or is that just a connection and the new shipping prices are auto loaded after the USPS portal hit...I hope that made some sense...was curious on that...

And...after the upgrade my username and password no longer work...I know it's me...pretty much a serious newbie with CubeCart, so any suggections on how to set password through my cPanel or FTP with a file directory?

Thanks,
Matthew

USPS takes care of these price increases automatically. There have been a few times in the past where changes to the extension were required, but not this one.

As for the naming and password - do you mean to get into the admin side of CC? Look in the includes folder for global.inc.php. You need to match whatever the names are there for your admin folder and admin.php with the names for your folder and file.

The USPS module connects to their Rate Request API. The response from them is always current and correct.

It will be easier to use the Lost My Password feature. A new password will be emailed to the address specified if the username and email address for it can be found in the database and match what is there.