6.0.11 to 6.1.4

jka

I think no. The CC614 has new features as compared to CC6011 (such as a Short Description for the products), and a call is made to a newly added class method (another name for a function) that, if it isn't there, PHP will Fatally crash.

I suggest you look at the actual code change (it's incredibly simple) for this security patch and apply it to the cubecart.class.php file you have.

17 hours ago, jka said:

Wow. That will be a lot of work. We didnt document all the mods we did either. 

I was looking at the 6.1.4 security upgrade. If we just overwrite the cubecart.class in 6.0.11, will we be ok?

This particular security upgrade is very simple to implement BUT this yet again highlights why you should NOT make core changes to CubeCart files unless you can control all those changes via some form of change control or are prepared to spend a lot of time re-implementing each and every change into each new version.  CubeCart V6 is moving ahead with bug fixes and lots of new functionality very quickly and most CubeCart users should not be making these changes or be encouraged to do so.

Ian