[Resolved] Font size etc

jka

Took a leap of faith and upgraded from 6.0.11 to 6.1.4. Everything went through like clockwork. No issues with the upgrade. KUDOS to the Cubecart folks for a flawless upgrade process. I did the upgrade via the admin interface.

Questions to those who have done this in the past with the foundation skin ..

1. In the product page, we want to change the button from "BUY" to "SELECT". Forgot how I did it before.

2. The font size on the headers as well as the basket icon is too small. My avg customers would have trouble with overall font size. Any pointers where this can be changed.

3. The light blue color used everywhere is too light. Would like to make it a tinge darker. 

Otherwise, love the upgrade and everything "so far" looks like they were 1 hr back before the upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

You change expressions from the Language section of admin. Click on your flag, then select the appropriate drop down, change the term to what you want. Without looking I would guess that BUY is in Common or maybe Catalogue. Sometimes it takes a little searching to find the right section to make the change. Sorry - not on my computer right now and can't easily look for you.

Links are colored #2BA6CB. The links that make up the breadcrumbs are also this color.

Assuming you are referring to the Foundation skin, in the file cubecart.default.css, add:

a { color: #0B769B; }
.breadcrumbs > * a { color: #0B769B; }
#basket-summary .icon { height: 2em; width: 2em; }

I don't know what you mean by "headers".

The font size you see in your browser may not be the exact size seen by other visitors to your site. The reason -- the Foundation skin uses the browser's internal font size as the starting point. The Foundation skin then says "take the size of the capital letter 'M' of the font being used, and show 50% to 200% of that size. The CSS measurement is expressed as 1.25em, for example. Actually, it goes one step further: 1.25rem, which is based on the size of the parent container.

So, check the font size set in your browser, and check the text zoom-factor.

Thanks a lot. That color is less shiny on the eyes. However the Privacy Policy and T&C link on the Footer use the same color and they kind of dulled out in the black. I couldnt find how to change the color. It will be nice to make it white like the rest.

Also trying to figure how to increase the font size of box-session. The login/register is very tiny along with the flag and currency.

Otherwise, this has been awesome to upgrade. 

Making the links the same color as the regular text makes them look like the regular text. Maybe we can keep them the original color?

Add to that css file edited earlier:

footer a { color: #2BA6CB; }

Or make it whatever color you want.

div#nav-actions button.small, div#nav-actions .button.small { font-size: 1.3125rem; }

This will make all the text that have a class of 'button' in that upper area have 50% bigger fonts.