Unable To Upgrade

EM2

from v6.0.12, or to do a backup prior to attempting to backup.  We get the following message:

"Error: PCLZIP_ERR_MISSING_FILE(-4):File

'includes/extras/sess_27009eccc522f56bd3268bd2c4d474bd' does not exist"

What do we do?

Your hosting environment is not allowing PHP to store 'session' files in a typical server folder designated to hold these files. So, CubeCart decided to save these session files to /includes/extras/. Apparently, one particular file was "garbage collected" between the time the folder was enumerated and the time the ZIP library was called to collect everything up into the ZIP package.

For the next part, since the time of CC6012, there have been a few changes to how the CubeCart repositories expect to be asked about determining versions and requesting download packages. The end result is that one must manually download the package, unzip it (be cautious about using WinZip), and FTP everything to your site, allowing FTP to overwrite all currently existing files.

Then have your browser make a request to: /setup/index.php

Do you have edited files or is your install stock? Data and photographs are not affected by an upgrade. Any edits you have made in the past to the stock CC will be overwritten and would have to be replaced. I use a file compare software to make sure I keep all my edits.

So if your files were stock 6.0.12 the upgrade should not mess up anything.