Shipping rates in View Cart

jka

This used to work in ver 6.0.11 properly. We use Noodlemans "link product to shipping services". In the View Cart, customers can select the drop dow for their country, zipcode and get shipping costs. 

We are now on 6.1.14. The same action, now it refreshes the page and says "Shipping Address Updated". However it does not make any call to the modules or get rates or display them. Anything different or changed in 6.1.14?

I just tried again after login as a user and the system says "No Shipping Methods Available". Not sure what changed & I dont see anything in the transaction logs either. No calls made by the UPS Contract module. 

I think we found the issue. This has to do with Store Settings. Under General, you can enter the Address, Country and then a field labeled as "County". After the upgrade this field had a numeric value of 14. So, we thought this was UK vs US labeling issue and put in "CT" under that field. The system doesnt like it. The UPS cdule error log was displaying "The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations."   I went ahead and changed this "County" value to 14 and its back working again. 

Is this one of those updated values from 6.0.11 to 6.1.14? Its confusing a bit.