CSV File

magicalwizard

Welcome magicalwizard! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In admin, Import Catalogue, the first step is to upload the CSV. When accepted for processing, admin will show a summary with a few more questions.

To get an idea of what the CSV should look like, Export the Catalogue and examine its format.

This knowledgebase article may help: https://support.cubecart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/32/41/how-do-i-use-the-bulk-product-import-tool

I'm just getting used to using this tool, it is okay for adding new products. The main irritation I have with it is that no matter what I do I have to manually link the columns in my CSV to columns in CubeCart (see attached pic). I have used the exact same column names from an export file, I have tried changing to the exact same description from drop menu in save screen - still have to manually link each column - is there a way round this.

On a bigger issue what I really need a similar function to add some simple product options (I just need a simple single option to switch between to pack sizes). I know the CubeCart import catalogue doesn't handle options but is there a plugin that does - or should I really be looking learning how to use PHP/MySQL to perform this sort of task?

screen.jpg