Product options

CIMS

Hi, I would like to add a product option for colour and size. So far so good. I managed that. However I would like to restrict it. So for the 4mm I only have these colours and for the 2mm I only have other colours. Is such a thing possible without needing to create a whole different product page?

Thanks in advance.

Netty

Yes and no.

Currently, we have yet to code a means of showing a chart of what combination of size vs color is in stock and what is not available. So, there will be an option for Size, and an option for Color. Should the customer choose a combination that is actually not available, when attempting to add it to the shopping basket, CubeCart will report back that such a combination is not available.

In admin, when having assigned the Sizes and Colors options to a product, CubeCart offers to attach them to an Options Matrix Table. In this table, you provide specific product codes and stock levels.

That is great, thank you for your always so clear answers!. I understand it now.

It does not seem to work if I assign an option set. It does not let me thick option matrix, correct?

If I add them manualy then is does work. Or am I missing something?