[Resolved] need to refresh browser

henryluiz

Hi,

i have upgraded to CC 6.1.5. all okay until I tested the site with various browsers

I find that I must continually  refresh the browser between web pages. EG...If i empty the basket it will not show it is clear until I refresh the page. Even if i return to the basket it will still show the old list....until i do a F5 or ctrl F5. Also clearing cache as admin does not resolve this. 

web site is http://www.gforceproducts.com.au/online/

Appreciate any advice on this

Hi

I do not have a proxy server in my network. This behavior is displayed internal on the network and externally on the internet.  If you create a shopping basket with a number of products and clicking X to delete a line item it does not clear the basket until u refresh the browser. moving between different screens requires a continual refresh to display the latest updates.

I have a CC v 5.2.4  site http://www.quador.com.au/online and it works with no issues. no refresh is required.

Both sites are hosted on the same server ...appreciate if you could try these to see the difference in behavior.

server info shows

PHP 5.6.27

Apache 2.0

Centos 6

Browser Edge, FF and chrome

Appreciate your help

Hi

done some more testing

CC v6.1.4 are as follows www.gforceproducts.com.au/online and shows the issues

I have reinstalled CC v 6.1.4 as www.test.com.au and it has no issue

CC v5 do not have an issue working under sub-directorates www.quador.com.au/online

there is a difference with V6 working in sub-directorates

No specific settings for a standard install. (There will be some minor tweaks to the global.inc.php file if you expect to run from 127.0.0.1.)

FTP the codebase to wherever you want. Then, from a browser, call:
www.domain.com/wherever/you/put/CubeCart/setup/index.php

All the rest is figured out.

14 hours ago, Al Brookbanks said:

I hate computers too.

We chose to enter in to this arena for the love of a challange.

I remember as a fresh faced 28 year old, lured to a company car with company benefits, relishing the job, loving every minute of new learning, coming to the rescue and being the hero of the day.

25 years later and I wish I'd taken up basket weaving.