Customer Access Log - Names I don't know

Claudia M

The reason I ask is because I got this email from a cron job (sitemap) and was afraid I'd been hacked so I went checking some places and found this.  If I keep a record of all my core file edits, when I upgrade to 6.15 can I just delete all my current files and fresh install 6.15 then make my edits or would that cause problems?

Content-type: text/html

<h4>An error occured: </h4> <script> top.location = 'index.php?op=config&errmsg=%3Cb%3EThere+was+an+error+while+retrieving+the+URL+specified%3A%3C%2Fb%3E+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.claudiasbargains.com%2F%3Cbr%3E%3Cb%3EHTTP+Code%3A%3C%2Fb%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cb%3EHTTP+headers%3A%3C%2Fb%3E%3Cbr%3Ex_csize%3A+0%3Cbr+%2F%3E%3Cbr%3E%3Cb%3EHTTP+output%3A%3C%2Fb%3E%3Cbr%3E' </script>

Claudia

A CubeCart upgrade is whole-cloth. Every file in the CC615 package will overwrite the same-named file currently residing where CC615 is being uploaded to. Having had any such edited files overwritten, you will need to apply those edits to the new files.

This leaves differently-named files untouched -- renamed customized originally from Foundation skins, other skins, extensions, other than en-UK language packs, etc.

I would not recommend deleting everything as there may be something you have added that personalizes your store.

I have no experience regarding the "There was an error while retrieving the URL specified:" message.