Upgrade from CC4 to CC6

syron

I upgraded a site from CC4 to CC6 and now I get an minor error when an order is placed, the client needs to click on the proceed button again, once the transferring please wait appears but when it is pressed the second time it works? If they wait for the payment screen, whether it is print or paypal, doesn't load? unless they click the proceed button again...

Any ideas?

Thanks mate, I just reinstalled it... and it is working but the search isn't working... I have been using the debugging and when I searched for a common phrase the search results don't appear? This is after the upgrade to 6.1.5... This is the error I receive from the debugging:

[Warning] /home/ggaterem/public_html/store/classes/catalogue.class.php:253 - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()[Notice] /home/ggaterem/public_html/store/classes/catalogue.class.php:262 - Undefined index: products

Any ideas? How to correct this error?

These errors would be the general consequence of not finding anything from a search. However, not finding anything from a search has a known "state". The known states are: a list of products or a logical false.

For some reason, the result of not finding anything is an unrecognized "state". It is "something" not false-like, nor is it a list of products.

We would need to give instructions on how to add some diagnistic code to trace what this "something state" is from a search.