grid and row icons

keat

I have a small issue with one of my mods, so whilst I'm awaiting a fix, I'd like to discourage users from using the 'row view'. (foundation skin)

Either disable the 'row' view or i thought maybe just modify the icon for a few days and put a red X through it.

Any ideas where these are? I can't seem to find them.

• 1 month later...

With commenting I had issues too so what I did the following instead and it seems to work well.

1. I removed:

<dl class="sub-nav right" id="layout_toggle">
<dd><a href="#" class="grid_view"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-th-large"></use></svg></a></dd>
<dd class="active"><a href="#" class="list_view"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-th-list"></use></svg></a></dd>

</dl>

2. I changed <div class="row product_list_view"> to <div class="row product_list_view hide"> and <div class="product_grid_view hide"> to <div class="product_grid_view">

3. But then you get one image per row on desktop so I changed <ul class="small-block-grid-1 product_list" data-equalizer> to  <ul class="small-block-grid-1 medium-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-3 product_list" data-equalizer> to keep 3 images per row.

and after testing on desktop and mobile, looking all good so far.

S.