Not enough memory to create thumbnail

jpayam

after upgrading to last CC  sometimes in Category list in store front and in product edit at admin panel i receive error message, site hosted on a VPS with dedicated recource .

The following errors were detected:
Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.htm`. Please optimise this source image.
Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.php`. Please optimise this source image.

On a similar subject, if I open up a product and go to assign an image to it, I can quite clearly see in the images list index.htm.

However, there's no such file in the source folder, or sub folder within.

Any ideas wher it might be pulling this from ?

16 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

It's hidden evidently. As I understand it, you'll have to look through settings for FTP or Hosting File Manager to see where to change that so you can delete it.

I can't see it in cpanel file manager or down at OS level on the server either, so if it's hidden, it's hidden well.

The list of images for the Add/Edit Product File Picker comes from the CubeCart_filemanager database table.

So, if it appears in the FileManager, Images screen, you can delete it from there, or access the database directly and delete it from the database table.

It is indeed in file manager images, (which I wasn't aware existed), I dare say I can remove it from here too.

I'd be interested to know where it's hiding though.

Before I deleted from file manager, I chose the edit button, in the hope that it might give me some pointers to it's location,.

The database gave no pointers.

I then received:  That image no longer exists. All references to it have been removed.

And it went away.

Now thinking back, I seem to recall an issue a few weeks back with: Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.htm`. Please optimise this source image.

I removed the offending index.htm, but I guess it's reference was left behind in the database.