[Resolved] Remove AIOS Wording in Order History

Claudia M

Hi,

I was able to do this in other versions of CC6 but not in 6.15.   I want ALL wording of All in One Shipping removed from every part of my website including emails.  For the most part I have done this - except for the Order History page .. Pending, etc..  It shows like this now: (I want the USPS: priority to show as that is my name in AIOS.  I want the All in One Shipping removed).  I have disabled shipping groups.  Thanks in advance for any help.

The database table CubeCart_order_summary collects two pieces of data about the shipping: the 'ship_method' and the 'ship_product'.

The 'ship_method' contains the name of the folder of the shipping module, or the name of the 'class' in the module's shipping.class.php file. In my database table, I see variances of these names having underscores, and some having spaces instead of underscores.

The 'ship_product' has the value entered in the module's Name field, if present.

The All in One Shipping module has on its Zone tabs, a Method name, which is what I see as being used as 'ship_product'.

The "Order History" page? This would be in admin, having clicked the Edit icon of an order, giving the Order Summary screens? Then, on the History tab, there is no mention of the shipping module used.

However, on the Overview and Delivery tabs, there is a Shipping Information block of data. The Shipping Method is listed here as is the Shipping Product.

From the Customer's perspective, their Account pages have an Order History list. Clicking View Details of an order shows the shipping that was used. The skin templates content.receipt.php and print.receipt.php have the following:

<td>{if !empty($order.ship_method)}{$order.ship_method|replace:'_':' '}{if !empty($order.ship_product)} ({$order.ship_product}){/if}{else}{$LANG.basket.shipping}{/if}</td>

Change to:

<td>{if !empty($order.ship_product)}{$order.ship_product}{else}{$LANG.basket.shipping}{/if}</td>

Edited by bsmither