[Resolved] Error After Upgrade 6.1.5

themixtapechannel

Hi, I'm currently getting the following error's after upgrade 

The following errors were detected:

• Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.htm`. Please optimise this source image.
  • Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.html`. Please optimise this source image.
  • Not enough memory to create thumbnail from `index.php`. Please optimise this source image.

I know these error are coming from the index.htm, index.html and index.php files that are located on most every directory which are 404 error message file, directory not not allowed error file and etc. I also know that if I remove these three files from the images directory's that's trying to create a thumbnail from them will fix error, but my concern is if the directory will be safe without them?

Would appreciate any advise on this said issue if anyone has any knowledge on this error or is it a bug since never happened before.

Thank you!

Eddie

Will "the directory will be safe without them?"

In what manner of safety?

Writing files into this directory by otherwise unwanted means? These files won't stop that.

Grabbing images by others requesting them directly (as opposed to the browser getting them to show in the page)? These files won't stop that.

Getting the browser to deliver a directory listing of this folder? The .htaccess file in CubeCart's main folder should stop that from happening.

Hi,

Thank you very much Al, just wanted to make sure it would be ok to do without them, Thanks again.

As for bsmither, thank you as well for your reply, I really meant as safe as Al reply that there not needed by cubecart. But again, thank you as well for the reply. Ya guys are always doing all your best with us cubecart users, and that is always 100% totally appreciated.

Thank you!

Eddie