[Resolved] Unable to access product inventory after update

Hi, 

I have just updated our cubecart store, but upon logging back in to the admin area, when I have tried to access the product inventory tab, the browser comes back with the page is unable to handle this request. When I try to aces the main storefront, all the products are visible, with all the correct information on display, even one product I added just before performing the update. All the other admin tabs are available to click on and access, with only the language section, when I click on the language, doing the same thing.

Also, the latest products on the homepage won't add to basket, but when clicking on the product and clicking add to basket from it's own page it is fine. I have tried a restore of a backup, but this hasn't made any difference.

Any help and advise would be appreciated.

Chris

Hi @Electronic Universe Welcome to the forums! Sorry you are having problems.

Please create the error_log, if you haven't already. Then see what error messages you get when trying to get the messed up parts to work.

https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/51550-how-to-create-the-error-log/

Also, there are quite a few threads on here about problems with the latest upgrade process. They appear to have been fixed in the GitHub beta version, but that won't help you right now. Searching for upgrade should give you some places to be reading while you wait for one of the knowledgeable folks to be online.

Chris, what version were you upgrading from and how did you do the upgrade ?  Unless you did it manually and followed the correct procedure, then it is possible / likely that you have a partially upgraded store although other reasons for this are possible but we would need more information to be able to help

Ian

Thank you all for the replies so-far.

I was upgrading from 6.0.6 to 6.1.5 and upgraded as if it was a new install of Cubecart, but clicked on Upgrade. When I now go to Maintenance>Upgrade, is states that I have the latest version, a history of the versions previously installed and a Force Upgrade button.

Would clicking on Force Upgrade make a difference?

I have uploaded screen grabs of an Error Log, and under Maintenance>Database, some of the tables are highlighted in orange but when checking, analyzing or repairing gives some actions as being completed, but still doesn't seem to have made any difference. I have tried restoring the backup of the database I took before the upgrade, under Maintenance>Backup and clicking the green arrow icon, but that hasn't made any difference.

Many Thanks

Chris

Upgrade Database Error (20-03-17) pg4 = Database Maintenance Repair.jpg

Upgrade Database Error (20-03-17) pg1 = System Error Log.jpg

Upgrade Database Error (20-03-17) pg2 = Database Maintenance.jpg

Upgrade Database Error (20-03-17) pg3 = Database Maintenance Action.jpg

• 2 weeks later...