new website/store failing

peterp

Hi All,

I originally posted this in the wrong forum sorry about that.

I have a rather desparate issue that has just happened as I was trying to make a site go live. I am presented with a Message that says

Notice: `name` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_config' table! in /home/vinylpeter/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 888

When I look at the cubecart_config table its very first field is called 'name' , have I done something wrong in my setup or what I'm at my wits end with this the client is supposed to go live tomorrow and therefore this has become a super problem.

Any suggestions as to what I can do will be very very much appreciated

Thakyou,

Best Regards,

Peterp

Hi All,

I have done some investigation and this is fine when cubecart is used on a localhost however when it is exported to a hosted site it seems to not like the column named 'name' in the table cubecart_config.

I don't know whether this helps or not All I know is it works locally OK

Best Regards,

Peterp

You would get a different error message if CubeCart was not able to open communications to the database server. Such as not having the mysql or mysqli functions to use, or the database server not being where the globals.inc.php file says it is.

Also with not having the correct name of the database to use.

You might get a different error message if the database server has not given permission for the user/pass to access the name of the database.

The error you did get has been seen when making queries to the database has been denied for some reason. Sometimes when the database server has been overloaded.

So, in your hosting account's control panel (Cpanel?), make sure you have the correct database URL (probably not 'localhost') and your user/pass is correct.

You say you have an existing store online? Check the globals.inc.php file for that store.