Bulk Inventory level adjustment

Lamrith

While I do not have a huge product offering yet, I am constantly needing to manually adjust inventory (walk in sales as well as stock order reception)

Is there a way to adjust stock levels easier than having to go into every single product individually and manually change the stock level and then save and go into the next item?  I know I am not the only person that places order with thier vendor and gets a bunch of items in at once and needs to update inventory?  I get in shipments of approximately 120items at a time on pallet loads, I have the incoming items in spreadsheet form, so if there was a way to import that would be really awesome.  Worst case though, Even if it was possible to adjust stock in the base "products" listing page that would be a huge benefit.  I would think there has to be some way to at least do lump inventory increase like when people get a large stock order in?

Ultimate would be the ability to create and receive PO's, but that is just me being greedy.

Using PHP-MYadmin, export Cubecart_inventory as a CSV file.

Modify this with something like MS-Excell and then import it back in.

You'd have to be strict with your edits and stock keeping, but should do what you require