Need Help With Upgrade

We are looking to upgrade our CC version from an older version and need help with the upgrade.  Our site is a personalized e-commerce store. Looking to hire someone who is experienced and can help with the upgrade. Any leads or help would be very much appreciated.

We are on CC 4.4.2. We have a number of third party mods and mods built in-house. Some of the third party mods include:

Product Options

Text Input Mod

Estelle

Radio Buttons (Extended Product Options)

Estelle

Check Boxes

Estelle

Dropdown options

Estelle

Picture Upload

Estelle

Sort Product Options

Estelle

Ability to edit personalized info once in cart

Recently viewed products

Semper Mod

Morning,

This is something I can help with. Some of the items in your lilst of modules I've already got solutions for as commercial modules. Can you open a ticket via https://www.noodleman.co.uk/support

please provide the details, do you need a new theme? want the old theme ported etc. A definitive list of custom changes to your store is also helpful (if you have it ). I can then provide you with an estimate of time, and thus cost.

Thanks Dirty Butter we had him helping us and then he disappeared with still services that we paid for and didn't get.  We have tried to contact him well over 2 months.  Do you know if he is still in business?  I have other companies that have also reached out to him for help and they too have not gotten a response.  He might not be doing the work anymore.

Noodleman we will open a ticket and thanks for replying.

It doesn't sound like you've had a great experience. :(

It saddens me when I hear of stories like this. It's actually one of the reasons I use a different model for custom work. I always submit invoices after work has been completed, or at milestones along a project journey. I like to think it helps build a better relationship with the people I work with, and also if I was to totally screw something up I would fully expect the customer to withold payment until it's fixed (not that I have ever had this happen).

I hope you get either what you've paid for or a refund for the services you never received.