Removing Condition and Out of Stock texts.

violinman

Hello, 

(1) When you click through to a product there are two buttons below the image, Product Information and Specification. I need to be able to either remove the the Specification button or at least be able to remove the lower part of text where it gives condition such as Used New etc. I sell antique violins, new, used or refurbished is not really appropriate.

(2) I need to change the "out of stock" messages, again they are not appropriate as I only ever have one of each! Perhaps there is a file somewhere that has all of the cart messages.

Any help much appreciated.

Brian

Look in your skin templates content.product.php and you should be able to comment out the specifications you don't want.  We sell mostly one of a kind, so I commented out the part that creates the stock count in the box.

And you are correct about the wording. In admin languages, click on your language flag and you can change the wording of a lot of the buttons and phrasing.