[Resolved] immediate availability of 6.1.6

In the instructions for manual upload, it says " If your admin folder or admin.php file has been renamed please reflect these changes in the extracted package prior to uploading"

I did a search and seems there is an admin.php in a few locations (see pic). Can you please tell me which one this refers to?

Thanks

cc1.jpg

Those are all Wordpress files. You want to look in your store root. You're looking for the same level that has the includes folder in it. Whatever naming you have in includes/global.inc.php is to be used - any others in the store root from past attempts to upgrade while this bug was present are extraneous.

That's it, but you'll need to change your admin_XXX file and folder naming to something else in global.inc.php now that you've publicized it. Sorry. You have to change the permission before you can edit that file and then change the permission back when you're finished.

2 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

change your admin_XXX file and folder naming to something else in global.inc.php now that you've publicized it

If I change them to something else in c-panel before I do the upgrade and change the upgrade files to the new names before I ftp them too that should work, right?

Hi Again,

Thanks for all the help with this.

I have a warning message when I login now:

• WARNING: Your store appears to be using source code from 6.1.6 but the database is still at 6.1.5.Please complete the upgrade by running the setup process.

Can someone please advise what I should do to fix that? Clicking through to setup gets two options, upgrade to the 6.1.6 or install 6.1.6