6.1.7 and Import Catalogue issues

creters

Not sure if this is related to the latest 6.1.7 upgrade or a fluke of some sort but never experienced this problem until after the upgrade was done. Have been using Import Catalogue rather steadily in the past with no issues. Today, used import catalog and found "Latest Products" to be showing nine products that were rather old. Thought something went wrong with import, imported again, same result. Broke down the import file into smaller files. Latest Products seemed to be working properly (showing most recent imported products of the smaller files) until I got to the file containing the products that seem to "stick" in Latest Products. Went back to the import csv file and changed Include in Latest Product to "0" instead of "1" for all the products except the last 20 or so. Still stuck on the same nine products in Latest Products. Checked in Admin and also notice that although the import should not show any but the last 20 products as "Latest Products", ALL the products are showing checkmarked in "Included in Latest Products" within admin. As done in the past when I had no problems, I am checkmarking the boxes "headers" and "overwrite" just prior to the actual import.  Any ideas?