[Resolved] Resend email from email log

jpayam

Sorry, I was hoping that was it. Did you clear all Maintenance CC cache except images AND clear out your browser? Try Control/F5 for your browser. There are javascript changes that may already be cached with the old version, and it can sometimes be stubborn to get out of cache.

Maybe there is still an issue with extra admin file/folder combinations at the root of your store. Double check the naming in includes/global.inc.php and be sure ONLY THOSE are the names in use at the root. Any others need to be deleted - just be sure you are deleting ONLY from the same directory level that has the includes folder in it.

I upgrade from 6.1.5 to 6.1.7 by "Maintenance > upgrade" option at admin panel.

13 hours ago, Dirty Butter said:

I'm wondering why your upgrade did not work properly. Could you tell exactly how you did the upgrade and what you upgraded from?

OK - thanks for answering. That explains why the upgrade did not work smoothly for you. There was a bug that was introduced in the last few versions concerning upgrading within Admin. That's why the Announcement of 6.1.6/6.1.7 upgrade said to do it manually, rather than from within Admin.

That bug has been fixed in 6.1.7, so upgrading via Maintenance should work just fine from now on.