After Upgrade unable to access admin

Mal99

After i did the latest update i now can not access my site i get this message (Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) or browser back button used.) and unable to access admin. This message only came up after i did the update and lodged out of admin and returned back to admin..

Any ideas ? 

I believe it is caused by the skin changes in the most recent version; I had the same issue, but after hard-refreshing my browser (Ctrl-F5) I was able to log in.

If that doesn't work, clear your browser cache and/or restart your browser and you should be able to log in.

If that also doesn't work, I suggest rolling back to the previous version for now and perhaps requesting help via the support plan, but I suspect the issue will be resolved by the above.

The problem is i am unable to even login i now get this message in all 3 browsers i tryed (The owner of www.emanoncards.com.au has configured their website improperly) i tryed to change how my browser looks at ssl as well no luck. i did the upgrade to 6.7 took the shop of line to do some work then loged out from that time the problem started i even went as far changing mysql for the login.. I even reinstall firefox and crome and started from scratch with the 2 browsers to see if that was the problem. I sent a message to my hosting site to look into this error (Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN) but every thing was fine until the last update..

Edited by Mal99