Admin error message.

violinman

Ladies and gents, 

I have just added a plugin "Deluxe Document Manager" when I try to add a new page or edit an existing page I get the dreaded CSRF message in admin mentioned by many others on this forum.

"Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) or browser back button used"

Everything has been working fine until I installed the above plugin, other parts are working ok although the error message above does crop up randomly from time to time when using other features of admin.

Given how often it is mentioned in these pages I am surprised no one has come up with an answer or a fix!

Cubecart 6.1.7

Galaxy skin 1.8

Tried both Chrome and Safari browsers.

Does anyone know if it is a server error, browser error, or a Cubecart error?

Any ideas please.

Brian

That plugin is one of SemperFiWebServices's. He has recently upgraded several of my own plugins from him to be compatible with 6.1.7. And I'm sure he is working to get the rest to work with all the code changes in 6.1.7. CSRF is just one of several sea change coding changes in 6.1.7.

Daren was AFK for an Easter vacation, according to his website, but may be able to help you get this upgraded more quickly if you contact him via Support on his website.