Users able to see other users data

RickTFL

I am running 6.0.12  hosted with BlueHost.

I have some users who when they log on they see another users name at the top and are able to view their data and change it.

Example.

User A logs in and sees user B's name at the top. When they click on user B it shows User C's profile data and they can change it.

I can recreate it by using the logon as feature.

Thanks

I've seen this before on rare occasions. Has data in the database been changed manually? Maybe some data was deleted outside of CubeCart.

To fix it change the cardinality if the auto increment of the customer_id to be greater than the maximum customer I'd in the CubeCart_addressbook table.

• Like 1

Thanks. Did that. Didn't work. I even deleted the two users who's data is exposed to everyone, but their data continues to show.

I can do a logon as any user and when I click on a category it shows one user on the top, when I click that user, it shows another users profile.

I can't make changes to to the data in the profile, but I can see their phone number/address/etc.

Rick

If you deleted the users completely, then no data should be available to be displayed - so that doesnt make much sense to me.  Making the change that Al and I mentioned should have fixed that so it sounds like you have something different / more serious going on and it really needs somebody to look at it in detail.