CSRF after upgrade to 6.1.7 - Can't log in as admin

I had the same issue initially which seems to have been caused by the page being cached and thus not including the CSRF token. The token is added via JavaScript so you have to force the page to redownload the latest JS.

To do so, clear your browser cache and force-reload the page via Ctrl-F5 (if you are on a Windows machine).

Hope that works for you as it did for me.

6 hours ago, Dirty Butter said:

Did you do your current upgrade manually or via Admin?

Do you have a backup of your previous CC and database version?

I did a manual upgrade, my Admin upgrade now button does not work. Hasn't worked for a long time.

I do have previous version backup of CC and database. As well as a manual download of all the store files. I download them before every upgrade just in case.

6 hours ago, bsandall said:

I had the same issue initially which seems to have been caused by the page being cached and thus not including the CSRF token. The token is added via JavaScript so you have to force the page to redownload the latest JS.

To do so, clear your browser cache and force-reload the page via Ctrl-F5 (if you are on a Windows machine).

Hope that works for you as it did for me.

Cleared cache, tried multiple browsers and even computers, CSRF error on all. Cleared cache, reset java, no change.

I downgraded plushcatalog from 6.1.7 to 6.1.5 temporarily. I appended 617 to all the folders that had changed between 6.15 and 6.17 and uploaded the 6.15 versions. Be sure you change the version number in ini.inc.php.

I'm not on my computer so it will be later tomorrow before I can tell you exactly which folders I uploaded.

If you still want to downgrade, these are the files I renamed with 617 suffixed and then uploaded the 6.1.5 versions temporarily:

classes

controllers

includes

js

language

admin_XXX

your skin

ini.inc.php

admin_XXX.php

(Basically everything LOL)

I was on 6.1.5, so the database changes between 6.1.5 and 6.1.7 didn't seem to cause an issue, so I didn't try to revert those.