[Resolved] Paypal Pending Error

OpticalPower

hey folks,

Looks like I'm next in line for this problem that it seems others have had before. Since updating to the latest CCV6 when orders are paid using the basic ,standard PP plugin the status is getting stuck at "pending" even when payment has been made.

I've had a good look at some of the replies posted on other threads about previous problems the same but to be honest I'm far from a wizz with this package and wondered if anybody could give me the *idiots* version of how to fix it?

many thanks

Dave

Assuming you have not made any non-stock edits in sanitize.class.php -

This is the link to the new raw sanitize.class.php file replacement.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cubecart/v6/df12071a6e99bab5e87534557e02cc4740a1173c/classes/sanitize.class.php

Open your sanitize.class.php file in the classes folder, and replace all the code in the file with this code.

Then clear all CC cache except images in Maintenance. Also clear your browser cache - usually control/F5.

• 2 months later...

I think I am having a similar issue to this now...

When a Paypal payment comes in using PayPal Pro (CC Processing) - I get the email from Paypal that I have received a payment - but the order is stuck at "pending" until I manually change it to "processing"...

I'm on CC version 6.1.7

Paypal Pro & Express version 1.1.9.

Transaction log looks like everything was successful - order just didn't switch to processing - or trigger the confirmation email...

Transaction ID Status Amount Gateway Date/Time Notes
XXXXX584AF406592Y Success $44.74 PayPal Card Payment Today, 17:03 CVV2 correctly matched.

Any help would be appreciated!  It's not a big deal - just annoying to have to manually change the status of every order...

If you need the site URL its www.LlamaTronics.com

Thanks!