Upgrade assistance

Hi DB et al,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried both methods, the  shopping cart works in both cases, however the method outlined by Al Brookbanks in https://support.cubecart.com/knowledgebase/article/View/228/43/how-do-i-upgrade-from-cubecart-v6-to-latest-v6 gives, in this case, the same results, ie the recaptcha does not work after changing the recaptcha in store settings from off to invisible.

The error code shows issues with the hooks and php even before the contact page is  opened.

[23-Jun-2017 14:04:18 UTC] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'Google_Adwords/hooks/class.gui.javascripts.php' was not found in /home1/maketext/public_html/shop/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 280
[23-Jun-2017 14:04:18 UTC] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'PayPal_Pro/hooks/class.gui.javascripts.php' was not found in /home1/maketext/public_html/shop/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 280
[23-Jun-2017 22:04:18 Australia/Perth] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'ccss/hooks/controller.index.php' was not found in /home1/maketext/public_html/shop/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 280

[23-Jun-2017 08:20:20 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20100525
PHP    compiled with module API=20131226
These options need to match

Further all my plugins have disappeared, ie all Available Extensions have vanished. How to get them back from a backup please?

Anyone want to have a shot at what to do?

Edited by harrisorganic
More issues, lack of extensions.