Link to Customer Account

ChrisColeman

When I define an administrator I see 'Link to Customer Account', why would I wish to link to a customer's account , or should it be Administrator's account, and even then what would be the reason to do that ?

Thanks and Regards, ChrisColeman.

• 1 month later...

In the help it states

Linked Account: Allows your admin account to be linked to an account on the front end. To add an account, just type in the name and the auto-search will list applicable account names.

Why I do not know.

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2017 at 0:32 PM, ayz1 said:

In the help it states

Linked Account: Allows your admin account to be linked to an account on the front end. To add an account, just type in the name and the auto-search will list applicable account names.

Why I do not know.

Sorry, but what does this actually mean?  Say I'm on 1&1.com and setup the cubecart I have a client that want's to explore the options and when I see this link to customer account option I'm wondering if I need to set this for him to see what he needs to browse as an admin and see all the features.  This is basically a presales relationship with a client knowledgeable to set up his own store.....

• 3 months later...