Change triggers for sending emails to customers

Hello!

I will appreciate if somebody tells me in general how to find all actions which are caused by order status changing.

Actually, I would like to disable sending auto emails with order confirmations (while order status is "pending") and send emails only when status changes on "Processing".

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

Store Settings>Features tab>Misc near the bottom of the page

I don't think any emails go to the customer until it's at Processing, but I wouldn't swear to that.

Thank you. This setting controls sending an email to admin, but not to a customer.

Due to numbers of vanishing goods in a initial confirmation emails I want to change a process logic by following way:

1. A customer lefts an order and receives a message on a screen, that the order is accepted and the customer will receive after additional checks

2. Stock updated, an admin receives an email about new order

3. An admin changes status from Pending to Processing and after that a customer receives a confirmation email.

I wonder if you could make the Print Order Form do what you want in some way?

18 hours ago, SergeiG said:

Actually, I would like to disable sending auto emails with order confirmations (while order status is "pending") and send emails only when status changes on "Processing".

As far as I can tell all the code controlling when an email is sent is in cubecart.class.php.

You can tell a lot about the flow of code by enabling Firebug in FireFox. Right click to Inspect element and watch the Net waterfall.

Update!! UGH! There's also code in order.class.php involved in when the email is sent.

• Like 1