The free Shipping cost by Category mod

henryluiz

Hi

I have installed the free Per Category mod . I have enabled the mod, setup Australia as a country. I setup a $20.00 shipping fee for the category. when i purchase and add to basket. It shows $0.00 per category. It seems very simple to setup but I must be missing something.

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/shipping-methods/per-category

Web site is www.clbls2.com.au/henry

Appreciate any help

regards

Henry

@bsmither is only able to be online infrequently at the moment. There is NO call to a shipping plugin at all, as far as I can tell. Please download some other shipping method just as a test and see if it works. That may help narrow down the issue to whether it's the skin not proceeding properly or the plugin not working properly.

I did notice, in trying to test on your site, that you have currency choices but no language choices. At some point that will need to be fixed. It is possible to choose Estimate Shipping for all countries. I really don't know enough to know if the problem involves any of this. But if you only intend to allow shipping to Australia, then you will need to disable all those countries.