[Resolved] Site Logo Not Appearing Since Upgrade

I noticed my website logo is not showing up now that I upgraded to the latest version. I done a manual upgrade and was coming from version 6.1.5.

I have looked in my error log file and this is the re-occurring error:
[16-May-2017 08:33:22 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  No image mode set in /home/augreenpatchseed/public_html/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 1403

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks

I should also point out that I upgraded my skin the same afternoon to retail therapy 1.5.

If I change my skin to foundation then the logo appears again.. so perhaps it is a skin issue?

In admin, Store Settings, Logos tab, you will find a drop-down listing all your installed skins. You will need to upload a logo that fits the skin real estate given to this image. Then assign that image to the skin. (You may have more than one "Invoices" line item. I do not know if that is just me, or a programming problem.)

58 minutes ago, toast691 said:

I should also point out that I upgraded my skin the same afternoon to retail therapy 1.5.

If I change my skin to foundation then the logo appears again.. so perhaps it is a skin issue?

Downloaded and enable the free skin configuration plugin that works with the Retail Therapy skin

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/skins/havenswift-hosting-skin-configuration

There is an option to display or not display the store logo.

Ian

I am using the same logo which was used on v 1.4 retail therapy. Under the logo tab the correct logos are assigned to where they should appear.

I just checked the skin configuration plugin and the "Hide Store Logo" box has not been ticked so it shouldn't be causing it.