RESOLVED - Change colour of the order "notes alert" symbol

Hi,

I need to change the light salmon colour of the symbol (kind of square shape) in the order admin overview tab and in the dashboard to alert admin that a note has been added by the customer or a coupon code was used. At the moment it is so light in colour, it is barely visible.

I had a quick search in css but going nowhere.

Would anyone know which file I need to amend please ?

Many thanks

S.

Edited by sailing123

Hi, thanks for the lead. That solved it only partially so changed also some colours in admin/skins/default/styles/layout.css for fa fa-sticky-note and note-header and all looking brighter now, no excuse for missing the notes now :-) Only had to do a page view source of the admin page and searched the css file for it. Sorted.

Thanks

Edited by sailing123

Glad you're happy with it. Please edit the title of your original post to show it is [Resolved]. Al has just recently changed the settings on the forum, so everyone can mark their own post as resolved. I had asked for it, as it was sometimes hard to tell if the issue was resolved or not, and I recently goofed on one.

• Like 1