[Resolved] Can't Print Order Packing Slip

I can't print the Packing Slip from the Order page. I've tried 6.1.8 stock admin//skins/default/styles/print.css. Also tried stock orders.print.php and admin/sources/orders.index.inc.php.

CC is sending the correct php file to the files folder. But that's where it stays, causing a domain Wordpress 404 page, not the plushcatalog error page.

The permission on the files folder is 755.

No error log entries.

Any ideas what the issue could be? I know it was printing the packing slip before I upgraded to 6.1.8 and WordPress 4.7.5.

I've been searching and testing everything I can think of, and I have decided that this was caused by the Wordpress 4.7.5 upgrade that occurred at about the same time I was upgrading CC.

I think I have a clash of the CSRF security changes Wordpress made with those made by CC. My domain has a Wordpress landing page site, and our plushcatalog is on a subdomain.

Any ideas??

I was right that it was the recent upgrade Wordpress 4.7.5 causing my problem with CC printing. I've commented out a section of the domain .htaccess file having to do with redirections on WP. CC is still working correctly as far as I can tell.