Simple Freight Calculator

MARIO AWNA

Hello. Is there an existing html code that can be used to extract the actual freight cost that will be computed by "all in one shipping" I.e. using customer postcode and weight?

I would like to add as a link so customer can get estimate before making an order.

Thanks

Regards

Goffrey 

Edited by MARIO AWNA

Do you use more than one shipping plugin? If not, doesn't the stock estimate link on the cart give you what you want?

What CC version are you using?

The estimate is a choice on Admin>Store Settings>Features> near the bottom. I don't know which version this was added to, but it's fairly recent.

Not on the product page Dirty Butter. 

It will be a simple one which would go like:

Type your postcode

Type your estimated weight of the item you want to buy to get an estimate shipping fee.

Then click ESTIMATE SHIPPING.

Ok. It probably needs to be in a sidebar box or your homepage document. You might be able to create a box file  (i I would try copying the feature box and modifying it) and use the code from the basket that has the estimate shipping in it. If the homepage document sounds better, you may run into trouble with Smarty working with the code.

If you're not able to work it out for yourself, you may have to pay to have it created.

I think Mario is looking for some sort of engine which would calculate the estimated shipping costs based on weight and location.

I'm sure someone like Havenswift, Noodleman or SemperFi, could write something failrly simple, but i'm not aware of anything built in that would do this ?