[Resolved] Added Bulk listing for google

Mal99

Added this mod to my site ( Bulk Update Google Category by CubeCart Category plugin ) now i have no site showing from admin site shows when looking at it on the net but as admin it is blank. this started when i added the plugin and saved it.. Any ideas..

I've had similar things happen.

Firstly, I'd clear down all your cached browser files, remove any history and clear cookies etc. I use firefox and the only thing I retain is login credentials.

Maybe you could get away with clearing the last few days worth, but I just go belt and braces.

If this doesn't work, create a file called ini-custom.inc.php in the public_html folder and past the follow php code.

<?php
# Custom initialization commands
# Filename: ini-custom.inc.php
# File location: main CubeCart folder

ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
ini_set('max_execution_time', '60');
ini_set('error_log', 'error_log');
ini_set('log_errors', 'on');

?>

This should create a file called error.log, which may help to diagnose the fault.

5 hours ago, Mal99 said:

Added this mod to my site ( Bulk Update Google Category by CubeCart Category plugin ) now i have no site showing from admin site shows when looking at it on the net but as admin it is blank. this started when i added the plugin and saved it.. Any ideas..

Good Morning,

@Al Brookbanks is correct. The most common reason for this issue is that your web server does not have IonCube loaders installed, or the version of IonCube loaders installed is old and not compatible with the current versions of IonCube.

Firstly, to gain access to your store admin area. Use FTP to connect to your server, navigate to the /modules/plugins/ directory and rename or delete the folder called google_merchant_bulk_category_assign. This prevents the module from being called and means you can use the store as normal.

Next, click on "PHP Info" from the admin menu and let me know what version of PHP you have installed. It's possible you have installed the PHP 5.5 version of the module and are using PHP 5.6 or vice versa. I make two downloads of each module available based on the PHP version you are using (5.5 and lower or 5.6 and above).

Next, search using your browser within the php info page (CTRL + F) for the word "ioncube". If you find any matches, ionCube is installed but likely outdated. Find the section where it provides the version number of ionCube and let me know what it is. I can send you a version of the module which will work with your server settings. If IonCube is missing it will need to be installed.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Noodleman said:

Good Morning,

@Al Brookbanks is correct. The most common reason for this issue is that your web server does not have IonCube loaders installed, or the version of IonCube loaders installed is old and not compatible with the current versions of IonCube.

Firstly, to gain access to your store admin area. Use FTP to connect to your server, navigate to the /modules/plugins/ directory and rename or delete the folder called google_merchant_bulk_category_assign. This prevents the module from being called and means you can use the store as normal.

Next, click on "PHP Info" from the admin menu and let me know what version of PHP you have installed. It's possible you have installed the PHP 5.5 version of the module and are using PHP 5.6 or vice versa. I make two downloads of each module available based on the PHP version you are using (5.5 and lower or 5.6 and above).

Next, search using your browser within the php info page (CTRL + F) for the word "ioncube". If you find any matches, ionCube is installed but likely outdated. Find the section where it provides the version number of ionCube and let me know what it is. I can send you a version of the module which will work with your server settings. If IonCube is missing it will need to be installed.

Ok the PHP is (PHP Version 5.4.45 ) and the only listing showing ioncube ( This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2013, by Zend Technologies)

Renamed the google dir can see the admin now thank you..

PHP 5.4 is very old, you should consider updating it to at least PHP 5.6.

However, try the attached file. it's a version of the module encoded for earier releases of IonCube. simply replace the existing module directory with the one inside the ZIP file. If it doesn't work you can rename/delete the module. Let me know the outcome. There are other versions I can provide if this one doesn't do the trick

1.0.1-LEGACY_google_merchant_bulk_category_assign.zip

On 06/06/2017 at 6:50 PM, Noodleman said:

PHP 5.4 is very old, you should consider updating it to at least PHP 5.6.

However, try the attached file. it's a version of the module encoded for earier releases of IonCube. simply replace the existing module directory with the one inside the ZIP file. If it doesn't work you can rename/delete the module. Let me know the outcome. There are other versions I can provide if this one doesn't do the trick

1.0.1-LEGACY_google_merchant_bulk_category_assign.zip

I add the file and it looks like it worked thank you....