Adding Social Media to Mican Skin

Smithy

G'day All,

I followed this threads advice from March regarding Social Media and the Mican Skin

It works great but what I would love to do is to add the Social media links where Mican had the currency displayed at the top of the page. Can anyone assist me with the coding.

Thanks in advance

Smithy

What happens if you just add this call to the element.social.php in the header where the currency display was? If it's a matter of cosmetics at that point you will probably have to  create a header_social_list div id.

<div id="social_list">{$SOCIAL_LIST}</div>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Again guys

I have decided to go with the social media option in the old currency box section of Mican, but the formatting is not what I had hoped for. Is there an option to use the Social Media logos in the section and have them centred.

www.battlebooks.com.au

Thanks guys,

Smithy

• 5 years later...

Hey Smithy! I remember that thread from March about adding social media to the Mican Skin. It's awesome that you found the advice helpful! I'm curious to know how it went for you and if you were able to make progress on adding those social media links at the top of the page.

It's great to see that you followed the advice from the previous thread about integrating social media into the Mican Skin. Personally,  I've always found that TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram are the best  platforms for self-promotion, especially when it comes to showcasing  your talents and connecting with a wider audience."It's great to see that you followed the advice from the previous thread about integrating social media into the Mican Skin. Personally, I've always found that TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram are the best platforms for self-promotion, especially when it comes to showcasing your talents and connecting with a wider audience. TikTok, in particular, has become a hub for discovering hidden gems and gaining popularity in various creative fields. It's amazing how a short video can go viral and propel someone's career forward. Speaking of TikTok, I recently stumbled upon a helpful resource that shares tips and tricks for increasing your followers on the platform. It's called tikfreefollowers.com, and it offers valuable insights into growing your TikTok presence. While I haven't personally used it, it could be worth checking out if you're looking to expand your reach and engage with a larger audience.

Edited by JackPaul