Add language by the documents

Sumiry76

Hello, I am new here!

I would like to have 2 languages in my webshop.
I heve figured out a lot already, but i really don't know how i can ad a second language to the documents as privacy policy, about us etc.
Is there someone here ho can and will explain that to me?

I will be so grateful for your help!

Like to here from you,

Kind regards, Susan

In admin, make sure you have more than one language installed and enabled.

Then, list the documents. Note the table's right-most column: there is a green circle with a white plus in it. This allows you to create a "child-document" that is a different language. You are actually creating a new document, but this new document has a "parent".

When the customer clicks a link to a document, CubeCart checks to see if the language being used is not the store's default, and if it isn't, checks to see if there is a child-document in the foreign language. If so, that child-document will be shown.

Edited by bsmither

Thank you for your answer!

I have found the green button, and i have tried to make it work.
On the page, i now have the document's name, but when i click on it, it gives the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /www.horseallround.de/UberHorseAllround was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What did i do wrong?

Kind Regards, Susan