Contact Form not working after upgrade to 6.1.8

CHPG

Hi,

we upgraded our shop (7bioscience.com) on the 12th of June from 6.1.5 to 6.1.8 using the CC Upgrade Feature on the admin user interface.

At first glance all worked our fine, but after a few days we recognized that the contact form is not working any more.

In order to be sure that the issue was not caused by the upgrade, we did today a manual Upgrade to 6.1.8.

Unfortunately the issue still persist.

The Error-Log-File contains the following entrys:

[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  mysqli::query() [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/mysqli.query.php'>mysqli.query.php</a>]: MySQL server has gone away in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 203
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  mysqli::query() [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/mysqli.query.php'>mysqli.query.php</a>]: Error reading result set's header in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 203
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `language` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_lang_strings' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `doc_parent_id` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_documents' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `doc_status` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_documents' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `navigation_link` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_documents' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `status` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_inventory' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `featured` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_inventory' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900
[18-Jun-2017 16:36:30 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice:  `time` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_access_log' table! in /homepages/29/d649162713/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cubecart/7BioScienceShop/classes/db/database.class.php on line 900

The shop is running in the following environment (see attached file)

It would really be great if somebody has an idea what´s wrong with the contact form

kind regards

Christian

shop-environment.jpg

Edited by CHPG

• 2 weeks later...

In the very later versions of Cubecart is a feature which checks the database tables and indexes are correct.

I suspect the messages " PHP Notice:  `navigation_link` is not allowed as a key in " are related to this check.

Take a look in advanced >> maintenance >> database and see if it's reporting any issues with the indexes and keys.

I'm no expert, but regards the other error, reading between the line the file 'classes/db/mysqli.class.php' is trying to reference to ' http://docs.php.net/manual/en/mysqli.query.php'

I may be wrong, and i've no idea why it would want to reference to this file, but if it does, then maybe your server is unable to gain access to it.

This is purely guess work though.

I'm not convinced that any of these are related to your contact form not working.

What happens with the form, does it fail to load, or fail to send.

Edited by keat

• 2 weeks later...

Two things I found out about when manually upgrading to 618, which may or may not be applicable to you.

Check your request log under Admin page advanced section. Do you have any red entries with

Error: cURL Error (0): Failed to connect to 2800:3f0:4001:803::2004: Network is unreachable

2. Go your Advanced section / Maintenance / Database.

Scroll through the database and check if you have any duplicate entries, I had some with Cubecart written twice.