server errors since upgrade

The sites working as it should as far as I can tell but got over 30000 pages of server errors since i upgraded to latest version on 6 June!  These are the errors which seem to be on a loop.

Anything I can do (non-coder alert) please?

Today, 22:46	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/modules/plugins/enhanced_sorting/admin/functions.php:0 - Undefined index: localkey
	Today, 22:46	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/modules/plugins/enhanced_sorting/hooks/class.gui.display_popular_products.php:0 - Undefined variable: license_check
	Today, 22:40	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/modules/plugins/enhanced_sorting/admin/functions.php:0 - Undefined index: localkey
	Today, 22:40	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/modules/plugins/enhanced_sorting/hooks/class.gui.display_currency_switch.php:0 - Undefined variable: license_check
	Today, 22:40	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/modules/plugins/enhanced_sorting/hooks/class.gui.display_popular_products.php:0 - Undefined variable: license_check
	Today, 22:37	[Warning] /home/****/public_html/admin_XXXX/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php:311 - array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given
	Today, 22:37	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/admin_XXXX/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php:319 - Undefined index: plugin_tabs
	Today, 22:36	[Notice] /home/****/public_html/classes/gui.class.php:714 - Undefined index: recaptcha

Look to be the same.

On the installed site

final protected function __construct() {
		// Turn error reporting off as it is displayed in debugger mode only!
		ini_set('display_errors', false);

// Show ALL errors & notices
		error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
		ini_set('ignore_repeated_errors', true);
		ini_set('ignore_repeated_source', true);

In the download

final protected function __construct() {
		// Turn error reporting off as it is displayed in debugger mode only!
		ini_set('display_errors', false);

// Show ALL errors & notices
		error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
		ini_set('ignore_repeated_errors', true);
		ini_set('ignore_repeated_source', true);

Ok, then maybe there is some code elsewhere that changes the error reporting level.

To find that, one would need to have a scanner search through all the code looking for what may be changing the error reporting level.

Perhaps, once having cleared the log, we can identify when the first occurrence of a notice appears. Then look backwards.

I've edited your post to obliterate your admin_XXX folder naming. Whenever this is all resolved, please change the re-naming of your admin_XXX folder and file, and be sure it's matching in your includes/global.inc.php file. For now, please get in the habit of not showing your actual _XXX naming here on the forum.

That code is executed after the Debug class is executed. The Debug class sets the error reporting level to not include Notices.

So I think some other code is being executed just after the Debug class that is changing the error reporting level.

Perhaps a quick switching off of all plugins and snippets may reveal something.

4 minutes ago, bsmither said:

The Debug class sets the error reporting level to not include Notices.

My error log accumulates many thousands of Notices - I've asked that there be some way to see Warnings only. But you seem to be saying that we shouldn't be seeing the Notices anyway.

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/1568