Paypoint plugin.

violinman

Hi Cubecart, I realise this issue has come up before.

I have been with Paypoint for around 16 years, since it was SecPay and it is now Pay 360.

I am having trouble with the Paypoint module on offer, it does not work for me. in fact it is missing some hidden fields which I have added to the index.tpl file, namely the mpi hidden fields which became required about 5 years ago, namely "mpi_merchant_url" "mpi_merchant_name" and "mpi_description" but surely these should be available in the admin, there are no instructions with the module, I really need some help with it. I have used my existing digest and remote keys and merchant user name. This is the response I get:

?valid=false&code=P:#&message=Token+decryption+error+:+possible+fraud+attempt&token=8852a8c2b71f251263136e981f000079&correct=false

This web site is not live yet, hopefully this is the last hurdle before I go live! Could the fact that it is on a different server have any bearing on the matter?

Many thanks,

Brian

I've been using SecPay (Pay360) for 10 years or more.

Bsmither made some changes to the module for V6 about 18 months ago, I've had no issues with it since.

The only information I have populated are our Vendor ID along with Remote and Digest keys.

Are you sure the keys are correct, if you copied and pasted, maybe you copied a white space ??

You could try contacting Pay360, however, since it became Capita, I feel the level of support knowledge has diminished.

Edited by keat

Hi Keat,

Thank you for your response, I have been waiting over two days for a reply from Pay360, their support is abysmal since changing from Paypoint, anyway I have decided to jump ship, I am going to change my payment gateway to CharityClear which is part of Cardstream.

Regards,

Brian

I agree that Pay360 support is pretty dire of late.

I used to deal with an Irish chap when it was PayPoint, raise a support call and you'd get a response within an hour.

Raise one now and you get someone in India a day or two later, who's no idea, gives you the run around for 24 hours before passing it to some one who knows,... (probably the Irish guy)

It so often happens that good things get spoiled by large companies, I joined when it was SecPay, in those days you could get support by phone 24/7 and as many of my sales were to the USA the ability to sometimes contact support during the late evening was important.

I was using Streamline as my Merchant Services who were also very good, lots of phone lines to different departments, they were bought out by World Pay who have put up prices and reduced contact ability so I may have to reconsider them as well.