Primatech Paper Company

Hi @PianoMan123! Welcome to the forums.

Goto Admin/Store Settings. The General tab has a place to fill in all your store information. There are many settings you can edit on all those tabs. When you have everything the way you want, please go to Maintenance and clear all cache but images. Then clear your browser cache.

You should then see your info on the browser tab.

Thank you for your help, I have looked in the general tab and my company name, address etc is all there I have now also cleared the cache in the maintenance and cleared my browser history but when I open a new browser I still get the Primatech Paper Company on the browser tag

I've seen this issue before:

If you're comfortable copying the config array , decoding the Base64 encrypted data, fixing the store name, and then encoding and copying back to the database.

I use this: Base64 Decode and Encode - Online

Was this a 6.1.8 new install? Was it done via Softaculous or any other such software, or by using the normal install method?

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2017 at 10:07 PM, Dirty Butter said:

I've seen this issue before:

If you're comfortable copying the config array , decoding the Base64 encrypted data, fixing the store name, and then encoding and copying back to the database.

I use this: Base64 Decode and Encode - Online

Was this a 6.1.8 new install? Was it done via Softaculous or any other such software, or by using the normal install method?

Hi,

I also have the same issue. 

I would like to try what you suggest as it will probably work. Trouble is I am not sure what the config array is. I get a good understanding of how programs work but the terminology does me. 

I have spent a few hours trawling through the files on my server but to no avail. I have not been able to find the code that is producing this paper company advert. It would help me  agreat deal if you could explain a bit more to help me find the file it located in. I will have  ago at the decoding and recoding myself.

Thanks in advance. This is my first shot at any php stuff. Any help is very much appreciated thanks. Some of the source code from the published index page below . Bill

<<

<!DOCTYPE html><html class="no-js" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en-GB"><head><title>Welcome to Network Review - Primatech Paper Company</title><meta charset="utf-8"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"><meta name="description" content=""><meta name="keywords" content=""><meta name="robots" content="index, follow"><meta name="generator" content="cubecart"><link href="http://www.networkreview.co.uk/index.php?" rel="canonical"><link href="/favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon"><link href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,700" rel="stylesheet" type='text/css'><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/cache/32365.css.foundation_20190306090220.css"/><script type="text/javascript" src="/cache/32365.js_head.foundation_20190306090220.js" charset="utf-8"></script></head><body><svg display="none" version="1.1" >>

Welcome Bill_w! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

For the browser title, please visit admin, Store Settings, Search Engines tab.

Here, one can enter free-form text that will be supplied to the <head> section of a web page, including the Store Name for the browser <title> tag. This data item is different (if so desired) from the store name used in the contact info displayed to the visitor and printed in emails and other documents.

For example, the browser <title> tag may be set to "Cylons-R-Us", but the real company name would be "Graystone Industries".

This configuration data is stored in the database.

(Note: Primatech Paper Company is one of several miscellaneous company names an earlier version of CubeCart used when initially going through setup.)

Archived