[ RESOLVED ] System Log Errors - seo.class.php Duplicate entries

Mec4D

AfterI upgraded to last version this morning everything was working fine then 4 hours later I am getting blank page in my store ( admin working just fine )

System Log Errors

Today, 07:50
File: [seo.class.php] Line: [663] "INSERT INTO `store1_CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`,`custom`) VALUES ('login','','login','0');" - Duplicate entry 'login' for key 'PRIMARY'

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [663] "INSERT INTO `store1_CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`,`custom`) VALUES ('register','','register','0');" - Duplicate entry 'register' for key 'PRIMARY'

File: [seo.class.php] Line: [663] "INSERT INTO `store1_CubeCart_seo_urls` (`type`,`item_id`,`path`,`custom`) VALUES ('saleitems','','sale-items','0');" - Duplicate entry 'sale-items' for key 'PRIMARY'

The product SEO links have not the link I needed and nothing can change it 

for example : http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=product&product_id=149

but what I am getting is : http://www.mec4d.com/store/hdri-industrial-1-p142-p143-p144-p145-p158-p159-p160.html  for most of the products the same HDR Industrial 1 

so definitely something is going on and I can't change it to have just product_id as before 

I would really appreciate if someone can point me here to a right direction before my customers starting to get mad

and I understand that you can purchase a support plan but I spent so much money on the plans and CC Pro licenses and support here and for nothing.

Thank you in advance 

Cath 

Edited by Mec4D

those URL issues won't be the root cause. check the logs and see if you are getting them all the time. They do crop up from time to time, but the DB is doing it's job in preventing duplicates.

Check your PHP error log on your web server for errors.

I found nothing, I can;t return to CCV5 as my new PHP version does not work correctly with it , my store generate blank pages, and beside admin panel nothing else is working, I can't change the URL to what it was for years as the SEO generate whatever it want not product name related, total mess ignoring my settings.

I just wondering how everything worked this morning after the update to CCV6 and suddenly after 2 hours later no more. I need to make it work or I will be in big troubles.

[28-Jun-2017 15:16:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/mecdd/public_html/store/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 150

[28-Jun-2017 14:20:18 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  get_headers() [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.get-headers.php'>function.get-headers.php</a>]: This function may only be used against URLs in /home/mecdd/public_html/store/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 392

[28-Jun-2017 14:24:49 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  No callback method defined. in /home/mecdd/public_html/store/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 284
[28-Jun-2017 14:20:18 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  get_headers() [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.get-headers.php'>function.get-headers.php</a>]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/mecdd/public_html/store/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 392

here some more errors as the day pass

Edited by Mec4D

31 minutes ago, Noodleman said:

I think you need to do a manual upgrade as you've got a mix of file versions on your server. I've seen this happen before recently. I've sent you some instructions in the ticket you opened with me :)

This will definitely be the problem.  If you were running a version that was already using renamed /admin directory and admin.php files then check and make sure that these files have been updated.  Seen so many stores where a mix of files has happened due to not doing a manual upgrade (or not doing it correctly) and most files will be at the latest version (for example the classes/sanitize.class.php file but the admin_XXXXXX.php file hasnt been updated

Ian

Thank you guys for the support, you know what blocked the Front Store and create white pages? a plugin store/modules/plugins/MagicThumb 

after I disabled it everything was working fine again, stupid thing! wasted 2 of my days

Thanks Noodleman for the support  I followed your advice but nothing changed so I went back to the log and saw the fresh new error entry and it gives me a hint to disable it and shock! the only thing is it was working after update to V6 and then decided to mess up everything later.

Anyway problem solved

Thanks