how to make

Welcome to the forums, @kimvalterhansen!

Please create your Signature so people who might be able to help you will know what CC version you are on, what skin you're using, and whether it's an upgrade (what from) or a fresh install.

So is this a static handling charge that would be the same on every order, regardless of how many items they purchase?

1 hour ago, Dirty Butter said:

Welcome to the forums, @kimvalterhansen!

Please create your Signature so people who might be able to help you will know what CC version you are on, what skin you're using, and whether it's an upgrade (what from) or a fresh install.

So is this a static handling charge that would be the same on every order, regardless of how many items they purchase?

Version 6.1.8

Yes i mean a sort of handling charge on every order , regardless how many items the purchase

Which Shipping Module are you using? What skin are you using - the stock Foundation?

There is a place for a static handling charge on the USPS module, and I assume there would be something similar on other modules. I'm not the one who could tell you how to do it, but it seems reasonable that this could be broken out to show separately on the Order, rather than being included in the Shipping, as it normally does.