[Resolved] Image Filemanager Stuck on 'Loading'

turanoh

Hi there. So I am currently building a second CubeCart store for B2B customers, and am now facing an issue whereby the Image Filemanger perpetually reads "Loading..." (See attached screenshot)

I have read through the forums for similar problems and came across this, and have tried the proposed steps: 

It is worth noting that 1) I have modified the image size limit to allow for larger sized files (though I managed this without issue in my other store)

2) an admin folder name change did take place at some point, but I have since played with the global.inc.php file in an attempt to fix this, to no avail.

The images DO appear in the Image File Manager page on the left-hand menu, so it seems I am able to upload them properly. My error log is also attached.

Is the solution as simple as pointing to the correct admin file/folder in the global.inc.php file? Should I attempt to rename my admin folder to what it was originally?

Thanks in advance for any guidance on this. 

error log.jpg

exhibit A.jpg

The admin folder's name and the text value given to the $glob array for the admin folder must match. It does not matter at all what that name actually is - as long as they match.

Please follow these instructions to create CubeCart's system error log. The spinning "busy" thing that doesn't go away is probably caused by either the javascript that powers loading this file-picker has crashed, or CubeCart has some difficulty in delivering the list. The error log (which catches more things than the admin error Log) may have a clue.

It seems there is a mismatch in versions of files in the /classes/ folder: a later version of the Ajax class script calls for a function in the FileManager class script that isn't there in the older version of the FileManager class script.

If you have made any edits to the filemanager.class.php script file, please double-check those edits. If not, see if there is, in fact, a getDirectories() function. If not, consider the possibility that this file, and perhaps others, did not get overwritten on an update, or this file got copied over from a store having an older version.

Thanks. I'm beginning to think I may have copied this file over from my other store as a quick fix for the image size limit override. It is not a certainty, but is there a way for me to acquire/upload the proper filemanager.class.php file for this version of CubeCart?

Examine the file ini.inc.php. It will have a statement that identifies the version of CubeCart. (You can also look in admin, Dashboard, System Overview tab.)

From www.cubecart.com, downloads center, fetch the same version. Extract the target file. Make any edits you wish regarding file size limits.

Using FTP (either as an app on your computer, or using the FTP tool provided to you in your hosting account's Control Panel), upload that file overwriting the existing file.

It's rather disappointing that you had to spell this process out for me with steps this specfic, but am I ever glad you did! Also edited the dropzone section of the admin.js file for good measure. 

Resolved! Thank you @bsmither