Store Folder Name Change now links aren't working

bbtil

Hi! I built the store in a test folder and now am ready to change that folder name to the proper name. I have changed it from "storetest" to "store" and I changed it in the "store settings ssl" area but the links from the menu do not work. The store front appears but when I click on a menu options I get a "404 Not Found The requested document was not found on this server."

Any suggestions as to what I'm missing? I feel like its probably obvious but for some reason I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks!

Please examine the file /includes/global.inc.php, and determine if there is a $glob array variable named 'rootRel'. If it is there, that statement may need to be updated.

Also, examine the file .htaccess, and find the directive named RewriteBase (or something like that). That may need to be updated.

OK, no 'rootRel' - we will let that go and revisit later if necessary.

Please edit the .htaccess file (easiest done using the editor tool in the hosting account's control panel) and change the RewriteBase value from storetest to store.

I would say that the directive is necessary - and am wondering how it worked at all without the name of the folder. But try having this in the .htaccess file.

RewriteBase /store

Then, in admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, check Clear Cache and submit.

CubeCart caches the HTML that is the store's Navigation links (aka, Category Menu). So, even when the store's address changes, the cached menu does not. (This bug may be fixed in a later version.)