Options & Prices

Nelly111s

The site i use (inherited) is currently on V5 and I'm in the process (see thread in upgrades forum) of updating to V6. The site uses individual products for individual sizes and for multiple items of the same product at present, but I may use option sets for sizes (small medium large). Can you combine quantity discounts and sizes? 

For example, I could have 

• Small item = £10
  • Medium item = £15
  • Large item = £20

That, i know, is easy to do in options / option sets.

I now want

• 3 x small item = £28 (£2 discount)
  • 3 x medium item = £42  (£3 discount)
  • 3 x large item = £55 (£5 discount)

i.e discount is according to size, not quantity. Can the option matrix and or quantity discount handle this, or should I just use one product per size and have the quantity discount apply, nit use option sets for the size?

I hope I've explained what I'm trying to do OK!

Nelly

• 2 months later...

This seems like a great plugin and exactly what I am trying to do.  Is this something that I would not be able to do with Cubecart?  I have figured out Product Options but what is Product Option Set?  When I set that up I do not see it in the store.  Also when I try to add images to my options it bleeds down into the Product Information section.